Copywriting + Editor Internship
Renoun is a direct-to-consumer ski company based out of Burlington, Vermont founded in 2011. Renoun skis all feature patented VibeStop™ anti-vibration technology which provides a scientifically proven, industry leading damping power. The recipients of multiple ISPO Gold awards, POWDER Magazine Skier's Choice, Blister Gear Guide "Recommended" and have been featured in publications like the New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine and USA Today, among many others. Renouns unique vibration reduction technology is backed by multiple international patents.
What we're looking for:
A copywriter/editor with creative writing experience to work directly with our marketing team to develop blogs, original articles, press releases and social media copy. Applicants will be responsible for brainstorming new blog ideas, researching, writing, editing and posting written work alongside curating photo assets. Applicants should be able to work independently given prompts and provide drafts to a supervisor for edits and review. You will work alongside our social media coordinator to ensure that content aligns between blogs and social platforms.
- First-hand experience creative writing
- Ability to research and synthesize information and distill into original piece
- A self-starter and be able to work independently with ease
- SEO writing experience is helpful, but not mandatory
- Knowledgable and passionate about outdoor sports and/or Alpine skiing
- Knowledgable about Communications, English, Journalism or applicable field
- This is a remote position. Reliable internet and access to a computer are required.
- Hourly compensation of $15/hour
- College credit (if applicable)
Hours and job term:
- 10-20 hours per week
- Position open now through Fall 2021, exact dates case-by-case