On-top of our Moneyback Guarantee, we offer an incredible 2 year warranty.
We want you to love your skis and we put a huge amount of effort and care into making sure they are designed and made in the best way possible. We’re so damn proud of them that we offer a Two-Year Limited Warranty. We also realize that every ski is handmade, and sometimes, the human factor shines in an undesirable way.
If the case arises that our skis have a manufacturing defect, we stand by our work. We’ll replace your ski. We exist to improve and push limits, not stuck in some lame fine-print kind of operation.
What this doesn’t mean however, is that we’ll replace any ski that comes in. This isn’t our first rodeo. If you abuse or misuse the ski we won’t replace it. If you're hoping to take advantage of us from something you caused, next time buy a ski from a big company and they will be happy to put you in with the crowd. Don't seek out hard objects to hit with your skis.
If your ski was truly defective because of ours hands, call us. We’ve got your back. And then some.
Before putting the ski in a box, please EMAIL US with your original order confirmation number. We'll be able to give you more information and let you know if your product is eligible for repair or replacement.
Legally speaking, this is what we mean:
RENOUN warranties to the original purchaser that all skis will be free of defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of two years from the original purchase date. If, at the sole judgment of RENOUN, the skis are determined to be defective, either in craftsmanship and/or materials, then RENOUN has only the obligation to repair or replace the product, at RENOUN’s sole discretion. Other limitations include, and are not limited to the following:
- All warranty claims must first receive a Return Authorization (RA) number, prior to return, by contacting email@example.com. Any skis returned without an RA number will be treated as a gift and given to our little nieces.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required for proof of original ownership.
- Any shipping costs incurred during an unauthorized return will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Any product modifications beyond normal and proper use of the product will void the warranty completely.
- Repaired or replaced skis are covered only under the remaining warranty of the original product.
Exclusions in warranty include and are not limited to the following:
- Damage cause by neglect, misuse or abuse.
- Damage related to impacts, including, but not limited to: rocks, rails, boxes, cars, gravel, parking lots, stumps, trees, equipment, chairlifts, cables, other skis, gnomes, etc.
- Damage caused by repetitive or recurring motions or impacts.
- Damage in the form of chips, dents or indentations to the topsheets or bases.
- Damage caused by solvents or adhesives
- Graphics fading from misuse or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any claims for consequential or incidental damages.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.