2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to love your skis and we put a huge amount of effort and care into making sure they are designed and made in the best way possible. We’re so darn proud of them that we offer a Two-Year Limited Warranty. We also realize that every ski is handmade, and sometimes, the human factor shines in an undesirable way.
If the case arises that our skis have a manufacturing defect, we stand by our work. We’ll replace your ski. We exist to improve and push limits, not stuck in some lame fine-print kind of operation.
What this doesn’t mean however, is that we’ll replace any ski that comes in. This isn’t our first rodeo. If you abuse or misuse the ski we won’t replace it (unless you have Ski Insurance).
If your ski was truly defective because of ours hands, call us. We’ve got your back. And then some.
Warranty Request Form
Legally speaking, this is what our Warranty means:
Renoun warranties to the original purchaser that all skis will be free of defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of two years from the original purchase date. If, at the sole judgment of Renoun, the skis are determined to be defective, either in craftsmanship and/or materials, then Renoun has only the obligation to repair or replace the product, at Renoun sole discretion. Other limitations include, and are not limited to the following:
1. All warranty claims must first receive a Return Authorization (RA) number, prior to return, by filling out a Warranty Request Form. Any skis returned without filling out the form will be treated as a gift and given to our nieces or nephews.
2. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
3. Any shipping costs incurred during an unauthorized return will be the customer’s responsibility.
4. Any product modifications beyond normal and proper use of the product will void the warranty completely.
5. Repaired or replaced skis are covered only under the remaining warranty of the original product.
Exclusions in warranty include and are not limited to the following:
1. Damage cause by neglect, misuse or abuse.
2. Damage related to impacts, including, but not limited to: rocks, rails, boxes, cars, gravel, parking lots, stumps, trees, equipment, chairlifts, cables, other skis, gnomes, etc.
3. Damage caused by repetitive or recurring motions or impacts.
4. Damage in the form of chips, dents or indentations to the topsheets or bases.
5. Damage caused by solvents or adhesives
6. Graphics fading from misuse or neglect.
7. Normal wear and tear.
8. Any claims for consequential or incidental damages.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.