Location: Burlington, Vermont
Salary: $35,000/yr + benefits
This is a multifaceted position in which you will be exposed to a diverse list of responsibilities surrounding the marketing, sales, distribution, development of our women's ski lineup and customer experience of an alpine ski brand. Renoun is a small company with a small team. All employees wear many hats and the ability to do this is essential for the day to day success of the brand. It is fast-paced and requires a high-level of attention to detail, organization and very strong communication skills.
The Coordinator will be mainly responsible for managing Renoun's primary platforms pertaining to customer service. This includes but is not limited to: email, website, LiveChat, phone calls, and social media. As one of the ski industry's most premium hardgoods brands, Renoun has set a high standard for customer service. Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to speak knowledgeably about alpine ski products. Most if your time will be spent interacting with customers, so a positive sociable personality is a must.
Social Media Management:
You will also be responsible to the maintenance and growth of social media channels. Must be well versed on social media and have a strong base of knowledge on how to build and maintain strong brand presence and voice on each respective platform. Will be held responsible for building out a robust editorial/publishing calendar that seamlessly fits in with the Renouns other marketing initiatives.
- Content Management - Collection and organization of assets for use on social media + website
- Shipping & Logistics - Coordination with warehouse
- Product R&D - Aid in the testing & development of new skis (mens and women's) and other products
- Team Management - Manage all Renoun athletes and further expand female roster. Product, contracts & expectations
- A passion for skiing and snowsports, this is vital to the success and authenticity of the brand
- Understanding of alpine ski industry and product trends
- Experience building social media account with strong copy and consistent brand
- Must be willing to relocate to Burlington, Vermont
- Driven and ambitious. Creative Energy
- Highly organized
- Naturally collaborative yet decisive decision maker
- High attention to detail
- Sociable personality
Please send a cover letter with your Resume/CV to email@example.com. Renoun is an Equal Opportunity Employer.