Part Time: 10-15 hrs/wk, blocked in 3-4hr segments, 3-4x week
Compensation: Starting at $17/hr +1 pair of skis & bindings
Start Date: June 1st (flexible). Option to continue beyond summer depending based on performance
Location: Burlington, VT (Open to hybrid, must be commuting distance to HQ)
Renoun is seeking a Customer Experience Intern/Associate to amplify our customer’s experience, both on and offline. This multifaceted role entails:
- Providing timely, accurate, and friendly customer service for our reservation holders, as well as general day-to-day customer service.
- Ideate, source, and implement new branded materials to excite and surprise customers.
- Process and analyze owned data and present recommendations based on findings
- Research competitor products and present data to Renoun team.
- Implementing new systems to enhance online customer experience, accelerate workflows, and streamline back-end processes.
- Generate new blog material for Renoun as it relates to skiing, snowsports culture and skiing lifestyle.
- Assisting creative content development. We have an in-house studio and support is welcomed and encouraged.
This candidate is a self-starter, able to work independently, and also comfortable participating in a team atmosphere. We are looking for someone who is creative, with attention to detail and a knack for analyzing data, and a curiosity for processes.
- Self Starter — Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- Organized — Must display high levels of organization
- Skier — Understand the type of person they are creating for: a skier!
- Creative — Need to have an understanding of design and the design process. We have a designer but the candidate must be able to express and direct their idea effectively and efficiently.
- Communicator — Able to communicate with team members and customers alike. Must be comfortable on the phone with strangers (ie. potential customers).
- Flexible – As a small business, we all take on a variety of roles and responsibilities depending on the needs at the time. This position may have some tweaks along the way depending on the needs of the business.
- Innovative thinker — not afraid to get a little wild with ideas!
- Able to commit to 10-15 hours per week, 3-4 hours per day with a set schedule.
- Understanding of the alpine ski industry
- Access to reliable internet + laptop/computer.
- Must be able to commute to the Renoun HQ at least 1 day per week. Office is located at 28 Howard Street, Burlington VT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- No higher education required.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply below.
Renoun is a Direct-to-Consumer ski manufacturer based out of Burlington Vermont. Established in 2011, Renoun has been a leader in the D2C hardgoods space and the holder of multiple patents empowering VibeStop™ Technology. Internationally recognized, VibeStop™ is a space-age material that absorbs vibrations and impacts. The technology has also been adapted into basketball floors, surfboards, and boat hulls. You can learn more about our company here.
Applications close May 5th.