Compensation: $20/hr + Sales Bonus
Our Customer Service representative is the first point of contact for any new Renoun client. You'll be responsible for helping and exciting potential clients while utilizing Renoun's primary platforms pertaining to customer service. This includes but is not limited to: email, website, LiveChat, phone calls, and social media. As one of the ski industry's premium hardgood brands, Renoun has set a high standard for customer service. Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to speak knowledgeably about alpine ski products. Most of your time will be spent interacting with customers online, so a positive sociable personality is a must.
If you're an independent worker with a passion for skiing and helping people, this role is for you. The day-to-day includes responding to customer inquiries, contacting existing clients, and organizing your sales funnel to best meet customer needs. Sometimes, that could include Being resourceful and quick on your feet will be a great asset for you while tackling LiveChats and phone calls.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- A passion for skiing and snowsports
- Understanding of alpine ski industry and product trends
- Available online from 3-10pm EST. Additional hours flexible
- Available now through March 2023
- 5+ years skiing experience
- Reliable internet service
- Highly organized
- Strong written and oral communication skills (comfortable talking on the phone with complete strangers)
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- A self-starter
Organization and consistency is extremely important in this role. As a remote Customer Service Rep, we're looking for someone who can show up on time with consistency, even when the rest of the Renoun Team might be off-line. There are thousands of skis on the market today, your job will be to help match our clients with the right pair (even if that happens to be a competitor's). Skiing should be fun!
If this sounds like you, please apply!